Junior High

High School



New student registration is done in the office.  A new student packet will need to be filled out. 
We will need the following items to get your child registered.

1. Proof of Residency- To be enrolled in Ellison Park Elementary School, families must present TWO forms of documentation showing that their primary residence lies within the school boundaries.  Examples are: Lease/rental/purchase agreement, utility bills, bank statement, payroll stub. 

2. Certified Birth Certificate

3. Copy of the student's immunizations

4. Photo ID of parent/guardian for guardianship. 

5. Guardianship Form- court documents if needed