- Military Families
- MyDSD Account Information
- Lunch Info
- Device Resources
- Become Involved
- Community Resources
- Parent Volunteers
- Student Withdraw
Ellison Park Elementary has an assigned School Military Liaison Officer to assist families in finding the best resources of support for our military families. Officer Flynn can be reached at the School Liaison Hill AFB Office by calling (801) 775-5960 or DSN (801) 775-5960. If the links below are not what you are looking for, please call them.
- Airman & Family Readiness Center-AFRC https://www.facebook.com/Hill-AFB-AFRC-167297986670172/ or https://www.facebook.com/167297986670172/posts/school-liaison-officer-slo-newsremindertonight-is-the-hill-afb-school-informatio/987689897964306/
- Base Housing https://www.hillhousing.com/base-directory or https://www.hillhousing.com/base-directory/school-liaison-office-and-community-schools
- Tutor.com (Free Tutoring Academic Support) https://military.tutor.com/home
- STARBASE Hill AFB www.starbasehill.org
- Military One Source https://www.militaryonesource.mil/
- National Military Family Association https://www.militaryfamily.org/
- Sesame Street for Military https://sesamestreetformilitaryfamilies.org/
- Blue Star Families https://bluestarfam.org/
- Military Family Life Counselors-MFLCs https://www.militaryonesource.mil/confidential-help/non-medical-counseling/military-and-family-life-counseling/
- United Through Reading https://unitedthroughreading.org/
- Gold Star Families https://www.americasgoldstarfamilies.org/
- United Service Organization -USO https://www.uso.org/
- Wounded Warrior Project https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
- Veterans Administration https://www.va.gov/
- Military Interstate Children's Compact Commission https://mic3.net/for MIC3
- U.S. Dept. of Education for Military Families & Vets https://www.ed.gov/veterans-and-military-families/information or https://www.ed.gov/veterans-and-military-families
Military Liaison: Principal Pendergast
Phone number: 801-402-7300
In your myDSD account you can check attendance, see your child's school lunch balance and add money to the account, pay school fees, and so much more! You will need a Guardian Account.
If you don't have a Guardian Account...
1. Go to the Davis School District website: www.davis.k12.ut.us
2. Click on the MyDSD in the upper right hand corner of the homepage
3. Click on Request Guardian Account. You will need Student Number and Pin. Check with your student or school(s) office for this information.
This helpful video can also show you how to set up an account.
You only need to complete this account setup once to receive MyDSD for all of your students.
With an account you'll be able to access the following:
- Check your students grades/missing assignments
- Make payments on lunch accounts
- Schedule an SEP Conference
- Take administrative and teacher surveys online
- Look at test scores
- View attendance history
- Sign electronic documents
You'll also use this account to check your student out from school.
School Meal Prices & Refunds
2023-2024 Elementary Meal Prices
Daily Lunch - $2.05
Daily Breakfast - $1.55
Reduced Price - $0.40
Reduced Breakfast - $0.30
Adult Lunch - $3.50
Adult Breakfast - $2.10
Milk - $0.50
Refunds - If you move out of the district, have a student that graduates, or needing a refund for any other reason please contact the Nutrition Services office at (801) 402-7675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a current mailing address, a student name, school, and/or id # are needed for refunds. A check will be mailed out to you. Cash refunds are not available.
Needing meal assistance?
Your child may qualify for free or reduced school meals if your household gross income falls within the federal government income guidelines.
To Apply for Free or Reduced Price Lunch:
1. Go to the Davis School District website at www.davis.k12.ut.us.
2. Click on my.DSD (the green teardrop) in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. Sign in with your guardian account (email address and password).
If you do not have a guardian account, click the request for guardian account in the guardian box. You must have an email address, student ID number, and PIN number. The office staff can help you with these if needed.
4. After logging in to your guardian account, click on tools, and then apply for lunch assistance.
5. Fill out the application and submit.
6. A letter will be sent via your email to notify you when your application has been processed.
Or watch this video on how to apply.
Join our PTA!
What is the PTA?
Utah PTA was created as a partnership between parents, educators, students, and individuals who want to make a difference in the life of a child. The PTA is an organization that is actively involved in promoting activities and legislation that support the nation’s public-school children.
Utah PTA supports many National programs and legislative efforts as they relate to the welfare of Utah’s public-school children.
Utah PTA participates in numerous committees, coalitions, conferences, summits, and programs for children and youth.
Utah PTA holds an annual leadership convention to train PTA leaders across the state as well as conduct Business and Resolutions voting, a Legislative Conference to bring important grassroots issues to the membership, and PTA Day at the Legislature to give hands-on experience.
Utah PTA provides valuable parent information through National Standards for Family—School Partnerships, an annual Critical Issues conference, leadership trainings, legislative training, and partnerships with other organizations.
Utah PTA’s backbone is the organization of highly diverse 135,000 volunteer members who donate thousands of hours to benefit the children in local public schools.
Utah PTA advocates for all children, following bills that are supported by Utah PTA resolutions that originate from the grass roots members.
Utah PTA is the watch dog for School Trust Land money, following issues and advocating to be sure the monies keep flowing through the local schools and that all uses of the land benefit the beneficiaries, the children of Utah.
Utah PTA supports Public Schools.
A Local PTA organization is a viable, involved organization within every community that seeks to improve the education, safety, and welfare of children and youth. Local businesses, organizations, school communities, and community leaders work together with PTA to develop the common community bonds that further local values and goals that strengthen family, school, and community.
The Utah PTA will help every child realize his full potential and will:
Support and speak on behalf of children and youth, and…
Encourage positive involvement in all facets of a child’s life, and…
Assist in developing skills to raise and protect children and youth.
The Purposes of PTA
To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
To raise the standards of home life.
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate.
intelligently in the education of children and youth.
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To withdraw student(s) from Ellison Park Elementary we ask that a legal parent/guardian come into the school to complete the withdrawal form.
Please be aware of a few things when coming to withdrawal a student:
- Plan to come complete the form a few days before your students plans to be leaving our school.
- Coming before 1:00pm, this way we can ensure we have the appropriate staff in the building to best assist you.
- The withdrawal process includes returning all school devices and library books.
- If leaving the Davis School District, lunch balances need to be paid.
If the student(s) plans to stay within the district the balance will follow them to their new school.
EPE wishes your child(ren) the very best during the transition to a new school!